Front Office Assistant
Job Location: Kathmandu
No of Vacancy: 2
Offered Salary: As per company rules and regulations
- The candidate should hold or Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management
- The candidate must be able to work flexible duty hours
- The candidate work experience in foreign countries is a plus point
- The candidate must have work experience in various hotel departments.
- The candidate must be fluent speaking in English, Nepali, Hindi or any other language is plus point.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to meet new situations
- The candidate should have ability to give/take directions
- The Front Office assistant register guests and assigns rooms and process check outs
- The Front Office assistant should understand and adheres to proper credit cashing and cash handling policies and procedures.
- The Front Office assistant should perform cashier related such as posting charges to guests accounts and raising paid out’s and currency exchange.
- The Front Office assistant should know the events in the hotel on day to day basis
- The Front Office assistant should able to work on flexible duties both day and night
- The Front Office assistant should perform the night auditing of the hotel
Other Specific Requirements:
- The candidate must agree to transfer to any department without affecting salary, allowances and position
- Salary and allowance as per company rules and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application must be submitted no later than 25th Nov 2018 by email at email@example.com
Only Selected candidates will be called for an interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. The Management has right to reject all applications without giving any reason whatsoever.