Front Office Assistant
Job Location: Kathmandu
No of Vacancy : 3
- The candidate should hold or Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management.
- The candidate work experience in foreign countries is a plus point.
- The candidate must be able to work flexible duty hours.
- The candidate must have work experience in various hotel departments.
- The candidate must be fluent speaking in English, Nepali, Hindi or any other language is plus point.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to meet new situations.
- The candidate should have ability to give/take directions Duties.
- The Front Office agent register guests and assigns rooms and process check outs.
- The Front Office agent should understand and adheres to proper credit cashing and cash handling policies and procedures.
- The Front Office agent should perform cashier related such as posting charges to guests accounts and raising paid out’s and currency exchange.
- The Front Office agent should know the events in the hotel on day to day basis.
- The Front Office agent should perform the night auditing of the hotel.
Other Specific Requirements:
- The candidate must agree to transfer to any department without affecting salary, allowances and position.
- Salary and allowance as per company rules and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
Application must be submitted no later than 10th Oct 2018 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in a sealed envelope to P.O. box 350, Lazimpat Kathmandu, Nepal.
Only Selected candidates will be called for an interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. The Management has right to reject all applications without giving any reason whatsoever.